Today, I decided to share 50 thing you might not know about me!
Some you might agree or understand, some you don’t.
I hope you’ll find new things about me and get to know me more!!
Then, let’s get started!
- I have two younger sisters.
- The youngest is 10 years younger than me and she is a genius.
- The middle one is an illustrator and her imagination is in some other dimension.
- Prefer water than juice.
- LOOOVE coffee.
- Use to be a night person.
- Have a bad habit of cracking knuckles.
- Have a bad habit of touching my hair.
- Like clothes that fit my body.
- Heals should be higher than 2 and a half inches.
- Want to wear flip flops in every season.
- Favorite season is summer.
- Go to the see whenever I want to.
- Don’t like trends.
- Hate being tagged as “These types of people.”
- Want to be myself.
- Used to live in Finland when I was a kid.
- Went to International School.
- Have jumped into a lake with ices floating in.
- Have skated on a frozen lake.
- Use to take lessons for figure skating.
- Now, just skate. No flip or turns.
- Changed elementary school 2 times.
- Went to 4 elementary schools.（2 at the same time.）
- Moved houses/apt more than 10 times.
- Don’t wash my hair for 2-3 days.
- Never died my hair before.
- And never will.
- My husband (AKA:Mr.) has never died his, too.
- Same birthday as Channon Rose from Youtube.
- Seem like my brain is blank, but usually that means I’m thinking too much.
- Seem like I’m thinking too much, which usually means my brain is blank.
- Ideas come up whenever I’m not thinking.
- Sometimes I think in English.
- Like puzzle games.
- Can finish Rubik’s Cube (3×3).
- Rotate 5 game apps so that the life won’t run out.
- Love Disney. (Who doesn’t?)
- Have Disney Theater.
- Also Netflix.
- Can do a leg hold.
- Can do the splits.
- And bridge.
- Love croissant from Costco.
- Name car that I own.
- Usually order coffee or white mocha.
- Love piercings.
- Get in deep when I love something.
- But it flies away when I get bored.
- My favorite food is SHRIMP!
I hope you found it interesting!!
Thank you for reading.
See you next time! Bye.